Elektron’s Overbridge is now free.
Elektron has decided to offer Overbridge free of charge for all their Overbridge enabled instruments. This means that Overbridge Basic and Premium are now simply Overbridge. The seamless computer integration of Elektron instruments, made possible by Overbridge, is a very important, useful and unique feature. It really elevates their instruments and boosts the production workflow. And THEY want as many musicians as possible to experience this.
“We are very proud of the software suite and want it to be an essential part of music making. We look forward to seeing how you will use it with your Elektron instruments.” – Elektron
During the past seven months, they have been hard at work with the next version of Overbridge, which will support Analog Keys, Analog Heat, Digitakt, Analog Four MKI/MKII and Analog Rytm MKI/MKII. It is the biggest update yet and will be available February 2018. Some of the highlights include:
- Free of charge
- New standalone editor, allowing for DAW-less operation
- Improved plugin compatibility for several DAWs
- Enhanced performance using our new multi-process architecture
- Lower latency ‡
- New reworked and unified graphics design with increased contrast and usability
- Faster Total Recall and Automation ‡
- Configuration-less USB audio streaming of all available channels simultaneously at maximum quality ‡
‡ Only for high-speed USB products (currently Analog Heat, Digitakt, Analog Four MKII and Analog Rytm MKII).
As evident with the coming major update, they remain committed to supporting and maintaining Overbridge.
- Previous ‘WE ARE MODESELEKTOR!’ documentary
- Next Awakenings Brings 4 Easter Weekend 2018 events To Amsterdam