We are excited about our new website, and we hope you are, too! We know that errors will lurk on the site, however, even after several rounds of editing. We also know if anyone is going to find those errors, it’s our readers.
If you’ve found an error, typo, or other fixable mistake on the site, use the form below to let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of mail we receive, we can’t promise a response, but we will review all the errors submitted to us.
Great! Please provide us with some basic information and assets upfront, it will make our job easier 🙂 Please submit as much of the following as you possibly can:
- a recent bio and hi-res press photo.
- a private soundcloud link to the stream so we can take a listen.
- the release date of your music
All submissions should be sent to:
We would love to hear what you’re up to. Please share your news with us to be included in our website!
- Submit press releases or news announcements only.
- The same press release may be submitted only once.
Excessively short or long submissions will be deleted.
- Use capitals sparingly.
- Double check your press release for typos.
Never written a Press Release? Here is a link to instructions >>> http://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Press-Release
For more information, please fill out the contact form below, and someone will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.